On Friday, 8 October 2021 I gave an online talk for the Access Agile Freestival on my experiences with "re-employing" agile - how agile can be embraced by non-software development teams. This page contains a video recording of the talk plus other resources including an audio-only version of the talk together with the slides I presented and a transcript of my speaker notes.
- re-employing agile – event recording, audio, slide deck and transcript
- What is the metaverse, and do I have to care? – The Verge
- Re-employing agile – embracing agility outside traditional software development
- Reading…we all do a lot of it…
- “Your phone is LISTENING to you – ultrasonic cross-device tracking”