On Friday, 8 October 2021 I gave an online talk for the Access Agile Freestival on my experiences with “re-employing” agile – how agile can be embraced by non-software development teams. This page contains a video recording of the talk plus other resources including an audio-only version of the talk together with the slides I presented and a transcript of my speaker notes.Read More
Scrum Master / Iteration Manager / Agile Coach / Delivery Lead – looking for a new role due to COVID-19 cutbacks.
Deep expertise in delivery leadership with lean-agile frameworks, Scrum, SAFe, Kanban and waterfall. Experienced agile coach, program architect and former principal management consultant. Key attributes around organising and structuring, ensuring business value is delivered through enabling and managing application and web development, consulting, infrastructure and architecture teams with multiple sourcing models. Broad and deep technical background. Able to rapidly identify and implement what needs to be done to achieve success for you, your organisation and your customers.Read More
- re-employing agile – event recording, audio, slide deck and transcript
- What is the metaverse, and do I have to care? – The Verge
- Re-employing agile – embracing agility outside traditional software development
- Reading…we all do a lot of it…
- “Your phone is LISTENING to you – ultrasonic cross-device tracking”